Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogging from Atlanta

I write to you from the Lovett School in Atlanta where I'm engaged in conversations with teachers about using and implementing 21st century technology in the classroom. You may recall a post about my first meeting of this nature last fall (right after Ike), and then an earlier post in which I asked you to reflect on technology in the classroom.


Quickly, I’d like for you to share your thoughts quickly….what does it mean to be a 21st century learner? What is your best learning experience via technology in the classroom? Was it teacher-led? Student-led? A combination of both? Why was it meaningful to you? What kinds of technology are you interested seeing more of in the classroom? Put another way, what kinds of technology would you use to teach a lesson or make a presentation? Why?

For students outside the walls of SBS (or teachers)--please connect with us and comment about your experiences.....

No comments: